Blog | May 23, 2012
5 Reasons to Consider Outsourced Support for Your Oracle Applications
Over the past few years many companies have begun changing their approach to supporting their production environments for the end users of their Oracle applications. Here are five key reasons to consider an outsourced support model:
- Cost Effective:
- For about 30% of the cost to hire internally, you can outsource the support on a 24x7x365 basis.
- Scalability: As the economic climate changes, so do your support needs. Outsourcing allows your support to scale easily as the business need changes.
- Resource Utilization: Leverage your subject-matter experts and business analysts to focus on business initiatives rather than supporting an application.
- Assurance: Attrition, sick time, vacation time – these can all leave gaps in your support requirements. Outsourcing assures you always have the support there.
- Flexibility: In an outsourced model, those support resources can augment your internal team with projects related to the Oracle applications.
Outsourced support for Oracle applications works like DBA managed services, but it picks up where DBA support leaves off and provides a cost effective and scalable approach to supporting your Oracle Applications.